A box is the best toy! It can be anything! While packing our pantry into small topless boxes this week we had boxes almost turn into sleds on the stairs... I stopped that one because I just didn't want to see any major injuries... not until they're older anyway.
6 comments:
Of course not, it's a special hide out, a playhouse, a rocket ship ... anything you want!
My son loves to play with boxes, even if it is just the diaper box :D
Kids have the best imagination!
A box is the best toy! It can be anything! While packing our pantry into small topless boxes this week we had boxes almost turn into sleds on the stairs... I stopped that one because I just didn't want to see any major injuries... not until they're older anyway.
what fun. I can't believe how big he is getting. It was good to hear from you.
oh my gosh! He looks so big! And adorable as ever.
Hehe - the pics reminded me of one of my favorite books as a kid, Inside, Outside, Upside down. So fun!
We love that book. Have you seen "Not a Stick?"
Garrett looks like a happy 1 year old!
Post a Comment