I mentioned earlier that Garrett prefers, but has not quite mastered, using utensils by himself. Here is our little man, entrenched in the battle he continues to wage to grow up far quicker than his mama would like. I think it's interesting how he holds the fork with his right hand, but feeds himself with his right. He is the same way when eating without flatware: the Goldfish grasped in his right hand are held onto for dear life, while those in his left hand get shoveled into his face. What does this mean? Is it too early to tell if he'll be right or left handed? Or is this a sign of ambidextrousness?
Also, I took him in yesterday for another haircut, the results of which should be evident in the second video. When I set him in the boostered chair and Mona wrapped the cape around his neck, he burst into nervous tears. But as soon as she started running the comb over his blond little head, he calmed right down. Like a good back rub or scratch behind his ears, Garrett enjoys himself a good hair comb.
Also, I took him in yesterday for another haircut, the results of which should be evident in the second video. When I set him in the boostered chair and Mona wrapped the cape around his neck, he burst into nervous tears. But as soon as she started running the comb over his blond little head, he calmed right down. Like a good back rub or scratch behind his ears, Garrett enjoys himself a good hair comb.
1 comment:
If I had to say based on these videos, I would say he'll be right handed.
I'm pretty sure Dean's right handed (though he does stuff with both, just more with his right) and left footed (I've never seen him kick with his right foot...left foot only).
Post a Comment