I always love watching little cuties get into things... especially when it isn't mine. I love Sandra Boynton! We just got her "Dinos To Go" book while visiting the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum today!
Very cute. Like others I found myself recognizing books off the shelf. Are You My Mother? is a favorite of my nephews. My dad used to make all kinds of different voices for the characters. It was so cute to watch him play and when the back of the shelf got full he managed to shove them out the side. What a great thinker.
It's too fun to watch the books disappear! I love that he talks a little to himself as he picks the books up, as if deciding if the book is worthy to go to it's new hiding place.
9 comments:
Ah! Garrett is so cute! And he has "my Book of Mormon Quiet Book" My friend Margaret Peterson, from Pittsburgh makes those for Deseret Book. Sweet.
I always love watching little cuties get into things... especially when it isn't mine.
I love Sandra Boynton! We just got her "Dinos To Go" book while visiting the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum today!
That same thing happens in our house. THe books can't be in the shelf! My son will take them out every day. :)
Cute!
Very cute. Like others I found myself recognizing books off the shelf. Are You My Mother? is a favorite of my nephews. My dad used to make all kinds of different voices for the characters. It was so cute to watch him play and when the back of the shelf got full he managed to shove them out the side. What a great thinker.
It's too fun to watch the books disappear! I love that he talks a little to himself as he picks the books up, as if deciding if the book is worthy to go to it's new hiding place.
Reminds me of the old game show Scrabble. Do you remember that one? How they put the tiles in the slot to reveal the letters? I'm a geek, I know.
At first I thought the Sandra Boynton books were safe, but then they started over the edge, too. Does he treat any books differently than others?
That's one busy boy!
Post a Comment