Monday, August 11, 2008

tradition

If you come to visit us, expect to take a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.


Our initial walk across the bridge
August 27, 2007
Blake, Lindsay, and Garrett
(the latter two are standing behind the camera because, hey, someone had to take the picture)


October 5, 2007
My mom, Nancy


October 12, 2007
Kristeee


May 19, 2008
Royce and Heather


July 26, 2008
Katie and Chelsea


And today, August 11, 2008
Eric and Brittany


So...who's next?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to visit New York some day. My hubby's been there, but alas, I've not had the experience. Some day....

Kathryn and her hubby visited New York back in February and said it was spectacular!

goddessdivine said...

Looks like I need to make a trip. ;-)

You are quite the tourist. You are seeing more things and going to more places than many people do in a lifetime.

Lyndsie Miles said...

That is a fun bog to record everyone on the bridge! You need to have a photo album with all of those picture and dates in it!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

That would be a fun photo album. We hope to be in it someday!

erin said...

We almost went to walk across the entire thing on our (extra) last day there, but then we realized we wouldn't have time, so we went to Grand Central instead. Next time though!

erin said...

Also I posted a reply comment about the waterfalls--click the Waterfalls link I included in that post and you'll be linked to the Circle Line (boat tour) webpage.

jeanine said...

So fun... I want to come visit!

Krysta said...

looks like you get plenty of exercise taking all your visitors for that walk!

Jolynn said...

I wish it was me, I need a vacation!

JoEllen said...

I like the visitor photo album idea. I think walking across the bridge is a great tradition and the album would be a fun way to track all your visitors!