It's one of their "More Bars in More Places" ads, Blake explained to me. And then he asked, "Can you find all the bars?"
Together we scrutinized the picture, and together we found more bars than we bargained on. I'm not going to tell you how many, except to again say that it was quite a few, because I want to ask you:
How many bars can you find?
If you want to play along, post your guesses in the comments section. (You might want to click on the photo to enlarge it.) I'll share the answer we came up with in a day or so.
10 comments:
I got 18, but no promises that I didn't count a couple more than once.
Wow, I counted 23. Crazy. I'm interested to know how many you and Blake found. I'll be checking in again to see!
I saw 22, but I'm sure I could've easily missed some. And also made others up.
In any case, the picture is pretty darn amazing.
I guess 17.
I'm at 60 after enlarging the pic. :)
98 is the total I got.
That was counting each "bar" and not "groups of bars" (meaning, I counted each water bottle rather than counting the group of water bottles as one.)
I got 22, that was fun!
I got 92.
Apparently I need to get my eyes checked because I only see 16 or 17. I don't know how people come up with 90.
Post a Comment