Here is Version 2.0 of the mix tape I made a few months ago. This one's a bit more mellow. But I like it that way.
Last time a few of you commented that you liked to go back to my original mix tape post to listen to my music picks. For you folks (and, okay, for me, too), I've posted a more permanent version of the mix tape at the bottom of my blog. If this post is no longer at the top, and you feel so inclined, just scroll down, push play, and enjoy.



5 comments:
Ok, cutest graphic thing ever! Where do you make these? And do they just give you a code to place it on your blog?
You can make a mix tape at mixwit.com. Just follow the steps to add songs, decorate your graphic, and save/publish it. Once it's created, look for the "share" tab/link...from there you'll find the html code to embed it in your blog.
The beginning of the song "Comfortably Numb" by Dar Williams reminds of the beginning of another song... can you guess what it is?
Hint: it's at the very end of a movie we used to watch once a year.
Sweet tunes, Lindsay! I've been enjoying them greatly while cleaning up after THREE male friends of Davey's who've been visiting :). I sure needed some extra motivation and the musica has worked quite nicely. Thanks!
I know that it is like 15 years old, but I still LOVE Lightning Crashes...in fact, that whole album by Live is so good STILL!
And Green Eyes is Will's song to me...even though my eyes are blue :) He sent me that song when he was in Iraq the first time to tell me how he felt about me. Ahhhh, so sweet, huh?
Post a Comment