A few days ago we noticed some odd grumbling noises coming from Garrett as he played in one corner of the room. Upon further inspection, we discovered that the noises weren't exactly coming from him, per say, they were coming from the toy cars he was driving across the floor. This leads me to believe that 1) Garrett's little imagination is starting to blossom, and 2) He really is a boy. (No, really, he is. And don't let the fact that he drives his cars delicately with only one finger make you think otherwise.)
11 comments:
I love it! I couldn't believe it either when Carson started doing the same thing a few weeks ago with absolutely no prompting. I guess this is just the beginning of our boys being boys!
It amazes me how boys are so boys and girls are so girls with really no prompting. So cute!
Andrew has the same Tonka Firetruck!
I love the one fingered push. Very cute.
How fun. Isn't it great when they start using their imagination.?
So cute! You are so good at posting videos right after they happen. Mine tend to sit on the camera forever!
This is so hilarious. I love the one finger push.
Why is it boys instinctively know the sound a car makes?
I have to agree with Nancy: how do little boys know what sound a car makes? Garrett is a darling young man. I love his cuffed jeans and stripped shirt! So grown up.
three boys have convinced that boys do actually come out of the womb knowing how to make truck noises.
So cute!!
CUUTE!
That's awesome. They say that between 60-70% of boys' communication is noises. And the delicate one finger push is hilarious.
Post a Comment