I've been paying close attention for a few days now, and I feel pretty confident in telling you that Garrett's first word is "hello."
Hello. He says it when he's "talking" on his toy phones
(i.e. slinging them over his shoulder and babbling). As you can hear, it sounds more like "huh-yuh," but whatever...it works. And I'll take it.
You have to listen very carefully for the "huh" part in this clip because he says it very quickly and almost only breathes it; trust me, though, it's there.
8 comments:
Ahhh! That's so exciting!
Isn't it funny how much we realize our kids are saying when we really listen? I just barely figured out how much Anna is actually vocalizing.
Good for you Garrett!
Yay! So cute! I'm sure it won't be long before he's talking your ear off and talking to random people in the subway. Which reminds me of a cute story about a little boy in Vienna - it was Easter Sunday and he was so excited after Primary that he went home announcing "I am the Resurrection and the Life" to everyone on the Subway and buses. Talk about bold in sharing the gospel!
LOL
That is just the cutest! I love when they start talking!
First word! Yeah! That is one step for man... one giant leap for Garrett! Such a cutie!
It's almost like he's saying 'hello'and 'by'. I love little voices!
He must have a lot of experience talking to grandma and grandpa for this to be his first word! He is so cute, holding the phone up to his ear, sweet!
that's totally adorable. henry says wuff. what does a doggie say? wuff!! A few other words on occasion, but mostly, just wuff.
Post a Comment