Friday, September 05, 2008

"aunt lindsay" has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

I'd like to introduce you to the boy who turned me into an aunt, Blake into an uncle, and Garrett into a cousin:

Henry Tyler
born to my brother, Tyler, and his lovely wife, Amanda
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
at 12:21 pm
8 lbs 3 oz, 19.5"



Doesn't he just make you want to melt? You can be sure that I'll be feasting on this bundle of utter preciousness, even if from afar.

Congratulations, Tyler and Amanda! He's beautiful!

8 comments:

Jenny P. said...

adorable baby!! And, outstanding choice for his name! :)

Katie said...

I'm just freaked out that Tyler is old enough to be a dad! Congrats!

Kristi said...

Yay for cute newborns! Having an older baby makes me appreciate just how adorable and precious the itty bitty new babies are. (Not that I'm baby hungry yet, just sayin')

Lyndsie Miles said...

He looks SO much like Tyler! What a cute little guy!
Congratulations to all!

goddessdivine said...

Oh, so sweet! And congrats on being an aunt!

Janetta said...

There is something absolutely precious about a newborn. And on top of that, he is a beautiful one. Here's to many giggles, sleepovers, water fights and afternoons spent getting dirty for Garrett and his new cousin. How wonderful!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Welcome to Auntdom! As a veteran, I say, it is a pleasure (especially when you can pass a grumpy child back to the parents :)

Scott and Athena said...

SO CUTE!!! Tell Tyler congrats for me please!!! I can't believe he's a daddy! Then again I can't believe we're getting so old too!
Athena