What IS that boy pointing at?
Airplanes, of course!
(LOTS of airplanes. Until very recently, I didn't realize just how many low-flying airplanes graced our skies. I'll tell you one thing, though: Garrett has EXCELLENT hearing. He hears airplanes outside on the playground, amid street noise while strolling through the neighborhood, at home eating lunch, each night in the bathtub. He can pick the sound of airplanes out against the sound of cars on the street, trains underground and overhead, boat horns in the harbor. And every time he hears one, he stops everything, listens acutely, and points his finger towards the sky where his keen eyesight is almost always able to spot the aircraft in question. It's pretty impressive.)
7 comments:
What a cutie!
AHHH! too cute.
An absolutely endearing, beautiful boy!
He is absolutely adorable. I would say I can't wait until Eli gets that old, BUT I CAN wait. We love you guys.
How fun! And the pictures are adorable. Of course, before too long he'll object to being cute or adorable. It'll have to be "handsome" then - and that he is, but he still has that adorable preciousness to him!
So precious! I love the way toddler minds work. My nephew loves birds and my mom has a very realistic bird in her house that used to sit in a tree. Now she places it in random spots until my nephew finds it. He had always been very shy about touching or getting too close to the bird, until he was about two. Then he got a little braver and when he reached out to touch, grandma said, "watch out it might bite." My nephew backed off and then smiled. He's 3 1/2 now and loves finding the bird that she always hides in a new place. Babies are so cute, can't wait to have one....then again I think I'll wait a little longer :)
These pictures are so cute! Garrett seems to still love those swings, but maybe not as much as the airplanes!
Post a Comment