Walking is like a game for him, and he gets really happy and excited when we practice. Last night, just before bed, Garrett was extra jolly and consequently extra exuberant in his efforts to walk. And, happily, we got some of it on film.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
good walking!
Garrett took his first independent steps on September 4th, and since that time, has become increasingly more balanced and steady. I still, however, hesitate to firmly tell people that he's walking because, honestly, he only does it when coaxed. And though he's lately grown more fond of two-footed explorations around the perimeters of the apartment and its furniture by clinging to walls and anything else handy, crawling is still his preferred method of getting around.
Walking is like a game for him, and he gets really happy and excited when we practice. Last night, just before bed, Garrett was extra jolly and consequently extra exuberant in his efforts to walk. And, happily, we got some of it on film.
Walking is like a game for him, and he gets really happy and excited when we practice. Last night, just before bed, Garrett was extra jolly and consequently extra exuberant in his efforts to walk. And, happily, we got some of it on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
so fun!!! You are really in for it now.. once they figure it out, they never stop!!
So cute! He looks so excited to be up on two feet!
I think I would call that running. He must have skipped the walking. It is so nice when they can walk and you don't have to carry them around everywhere.
Hee, so cute! It's like he's punch-drunk with the happiness of mobility. I love it.
Definitely walking. Even if it is a bit like a drunken sailor. :)
What a happy walker! You'll have to count him as walking, even if he prefers crawling.
Way to go Garrett. I think he's definitely a walker now. His laugh is adorable.
So cute. Our oldest was like Garrett for a while--could walk but preferred crawling. One day, she realized she could turn corners and she never crawled again!
How fun that he's walking!!
Garrett is so cute! He looks so tall walking around! I love that his tongue is sticking out.
What a big boy. I like how he tries to snap his fingers after his daddy does.
What a big boy! Good job, Garrett! And I love the giant jack-o-lantern grin.
Post a Comment