Why do these children's faces warm my heart so? Well, only because they were cut out, laminated, attached to large popsicle sticks, and used as visual aids for one of the talks nearly every child in my family gave at one time or another during our years in Primary.
Want me to share the talk with you? I still have it memorized.*
Faces of children
are different, it's true.
But each child is special,
there's only one you!
*And speaking of memorized Primary talks, one of these days I'll have to tell you about the very first talk I gave in Sharing Time when I was a four-year-old Sunbeam. (Which yes, I had memorized.)




7 comments:
I was obviously a primary president when you were a 4 yr. old because I also had all of these little cherubic faces laminated on popsicle sticks!!! (Note the age difference :) I love it.
I remember those from when I was in primary! I think that is a must in every talk/FHE file!
Danni's giving a talk this Sunday, I may steal this idea!
We teach sunbeams...I know what we'll use to help us this Sunday, Thanks!
Those sweet, sweet popcicle faces. Ahh - the memories.
i love it. i remember those FACES! images. stuck. in. my. head. forever.
I was a Nursery Leader about 1980 and I do remember art work by this fun artist! I used the stick puppets weekly!
Post a Comment