I'm not sure if it can technically be called crawling, but Garrett's monkey-like movements sure get him where he wants to go. (And by "where he wants to go," I of course emphatically mean "absolutely everywhere.")
That is crawling! Even if he looks like a cute little monkey! Andrew did the army crawl until a month or so ago. It's so fun to watch, he is so cute! Enjoy!
4 comments:
That is crawling! Even if he looks like a cute little monkey! Andrew did the army crawl until a month or so ago. It's so fun to watch, he is so cute! Enjoy!
Yup... that's crawling!
I keep being amazed with how BIG Garrett is getting. (And his adorableness is indisputable.)
And I third--definitely crawling motions there. My guess is, he'll leap straight from those to running around the place. Brace yourself!
I got it ... he is half crawling half walking ... the left leg crawls and the right leg is almost walking! :D
Adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment