Tuesday, June 17, 2008

under construction

It's summertime, which can mean only one thing: construction. I don't know about you, but I can't think of a more perfect time to do a wee bit of redesigning here on the blog. So for the next [hopefully short] while, Adventures with Lindsay might look a little messy. Consider yourselves warned.

Unlike road construction crews, however, I'm all about turning a wait into worthwhile entertainment. So to hold you over, here's a little video of Garrett showing off his abs of steel. Pardon his red eyes; it would seem that his weekend fever was the result of a little cold.


5 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Wow. That really is quite amazing.

JoEllen said...

I love that sometimes he doesn't even wait for you to tip him back over, he just falls over by himself! So cute. He has such a cute laugh, I love it!

Katie said...

Holy Cow.

That kid can do some serious sit-ups. Who needs to roll over when you can do THAT?!?!

goddessdivine said...

I'm loving the new look.

Emily said...

What I wouldn't give for those abs! I also like his screaming to entertain himself. I wish mine would grow out of that. That phase seems to last forever!