I must say... so cute! You should take one with him in the middle of the laundry as well... kind of like "Where's Waldo" but "Guess Garrett"
So cute!!! My kids have loved those rolling baskets. Today is our laundry day, too!
Garrett is sooo cute in his little hoodie and empty laundry basket. Does he fold too?
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen in a laundry basket. I usually have piles of un-folded clothes. I'd love to pull me a Garrett out of the dryer!
So, does he go through the wash? ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I must say... so cute! You should take one with him in the middle of the laundry as well... kind of like "Where's Waldo" but "Guess Garrett"
So cute!!! My kids have loved those rolling baskets. Today is our laundry day, too!
Garrett is sooo cute in his little hoodie and empty laundry basket. Does he fold too?
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen in a laundry basket. I usually have piles of un-folded clothes. I'd love to pull me a Garrett out of the dryer!
So, does he go through the wash? ;-)
Post a Comment