Hi! This is Morgan, I love your comments on the ask a mommy blog and wondered if you'd like to participate as an author? if so leave us your email and we'll send you an invite! Love your mix tape by the way!
What a marvelous question... you may just have to come back and visit my blog to see what would be on my mixed tape! Let me tell you though, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to yours. You have good taste in music... and thought it seems like I'm giving myself a compliment, it's very similar to mine! (though, with all the other things we've found in common... this is hardly a suprise right?)
I REALLY did not want to clean my kitchen today. But then I remembered that Lindsay had this awesome mix tape and I found my motivation to get busy. I thank you and Jeffrey thanks you as well (even though he doesn't know it).
9 comments:
Hi! This is Morgan, I love your comments on the ask a mommy blog and wondered if you'd like to participate as an author? if so leave us your email and we'll send you an invite! Love your mix tape by the way!
Fun tape! (And congrats on the above invitation--look at you go!!)
Thanks for making one. I think you and Blake have similar music taste to Emily and I.
What a marvelous question... you may just have to come back and visit my blog to see what would be on my mixed tape! Let me tell you though, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to yours. You have good taste in music... and thought it seems like I'm giving myself a compliment, it's very similar to mine! (though, with all the other things we've found in common... this is hardly a suprise right?)
I am currently enjoying your tape. Very cool!
Lindsay this is very cool. I wanna make one too!
I have been listening to your mix pretty much all day yesterday and today--I love your taste in music.
Jennifer - Welcome! I'm glad you like the mix. In fact, I've just added a few more songs (mixed throughout), so do enjoy!
I REALLY did not want to clean my kitchen today. But then I remembered that Lindsay had this awesome mix tape and I found my motivation to get busy. I thank you and Jeffrey thanks you as well (even though he doesn't know it).
Post a Comment