The Brooklyn Easter Bunny, who brought a summertime church outfit for Garrett, as well as a red rubber ball (which was found during an awesome Saturday excursion to F.A.O. Schwarz) , and some obligatory chocolate candy:
The San Antonio Easter Bunny, who brought us lots (and lots) of candy, a summertime outfit for Garrett, as well as a green plush bunny:
And the Provo Wiester Bunny, who brought Garrett a quacking duck, some fruit juice (which was a HUGE hit), and big boy finger foods. Oh, and the Wiester Bunny also brought Easter grass, which fascinated our little boy for a good amount of time:
We were hoping that the Tooth Fairy would also come, bearing with her the tooth Garrett's trying so hard to grow and putting all of us out of our drooling, cranky, sleepless misery. But I guess her visit will have to wait for another night.
Thank you, Easter/Wiester Bunnies, for a Happy Easter! We'll see you next year!
3 comments:
How fun!! Happy Easter!!
I'm glad you guys had a good easter! I love your high chair.
He looks like he had a great first Easter!
Post a Comment