I have recently discovered that I'm a fan of
Crocodile Creek. Garrett already has one of their
bibs, and now he has one of their
playground balls. And if I can ever swing it, I'd love to someday let him dine with these:
placemat:
Who knew eating could be so charming?
5 comments:
love those!! And F.A.O. Schwarz looks like a blast!
Charming indeed!
My kids are lucky enough to have plates from Crocodile Creek thanks to their very nice aunt and uncle in NC. Abel has a T-Rex and Tessa has a horse. Fitting for both of them, I think, don't you? :)
I can't believe how big Garrett is getting. And to think I've never even met him yet (in person). Thank goodness for your blog.
How funny! I was just looking at those placemats at the grocery store tonight and their puzzles at B&N. :) So fun!
Wow, those are darling. Thanks for posting them--I've been looking for more kiddie dishes, but wanted something OTHER than Dora and Sponge Bob, and these are perfect.
Post a Comment