Wow, let's hope that is the LAST boy he kisses (at least until he has a son ;)
I love my pictures of my 7 month old daughter slobbering all over her reflection! They are still just as precious as they were when we took them a few years ago! I'm glad you have them also.
Well if I saw that cute face staring back at me, I think I'd want to give it a big huge slobbery kiss, too! :)
BIG SMILE. Love this post.
You darling, darling girl... :)
This is so, so happy. Love it.
I love it!
Cute post. And such cute pictures. Love them!!Happy Valentine's Day!
Beautiful look at the past and future!
I love that! I too have only kissed my husband, and since I don't have sons, he's the only man I've ever kissed!
That's awesome! You're one lucky girl to have such great boys to kiss.
That is so cute! And so sweet!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow, let's hope that is the LAST boy he kisses (at least until he has a son ;)
I love my pictures of my 7 month old daughter slobbering all over her reflection! They are still just as precious as they were when we took them a few years ago!
I'm glad you have them also.
Well if I saw that cute face staring back at me, I think I'd want to give it a big huge slobbery kiss, too! :)
BIG SMILE. Love this post.
You darling, darling girl... :)
This is so, so happy. Love it.
I love it!
Cute post. And such cute pictures. Love them!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Beautiful look at the past and future!
I love that! I too have only kissed my husband, and since I don't have sons, he's the only man I've ever kissed!
That's awesome! You're one lucky girl to have such great boys to kiss.
That is so cute! And so sweet!
Post a Comment