I feel like everyone else's babies are so much meatier than mine!! Why? I enjoy seeing people's NY adventures. I've never been there but it seems like my kind of place.
Great pics.
Beautiful view!
Garrett looks so big in that picture to me! Beautiful shots!
I love beautiful days. It just makes life so enjoyable.
He looks nice and content with his new skyline view. I can't say I blame him.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I feel like everyone else's babies are so much meatier than mine!! Why?
I enjoy seeing people's NY adventures. I've never been there but it seems like my kind of place.
Great pics.
Beautiful view!
Garrett looks so big in that picture to me! Beautiful shots!
I love beautiful days. It just makes life so enjoyable.
He looks nice and content with his new skyline view. I can't say I blame him.
Post a Comment