Sunday, September 16, 2007

Found

We found him. He was at church.

12 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

You are so funny---I love it!

Wright Family said...

I'm sorry you found the old Garrett but I'm glad you got a full day of knowing what it's like to have non- crying for little bit. I wish you the best. I have never had a baby cry so much, I've been blessed. I think you are doing a great job. Keep up the great work(of course you will do you really have choice...jk) We always have choice to be happy in any situation we are in. I miss you dear friend. I'm glad we can keep in touch now through our blogs. Ciao Ciao Pooh Pooh(inside joke for those who read this)

goddessdivine said...

I think it's inevitable.....babies just cry more at church.

Amy said...

hahaha! you are cute Lindsay! And Garrett is adorable. I love the idea "Garrett the carrot." Do it -- FOR SURE ;)

heath said...

Ohhh, that is too bad (but a very funny post!).

lori said...

Oh, Garrett! I don't know whether to laugh with your mom or cry with her!!

Linds, I hope that your one day of happy-baby time was a glimpse of the near future. I admire you for your good humor. How else do we get through life, right??!

Kristeee said...

Hehe - love the storyline! Of course you'd find all those tears and screams in church. You didn't think he'd want you listening or enjoying showing off your cute, well-mannered baby, did you? I mean, he has a reputation to maintain! :)

All joking aside, I hope you have more days like Saturday ahead. The light at the end of the colicky tunnel, perhaps?

Sara said...

Hahaha!!! I'm so amused. Church does that to every baby...and it's a blast being the parents...

ewj said...

.

Of course.

Samantha said...

fuuunnnyyyyy

Katie said...

What is it about church that makes babies so cranky?

Jessica said...

Ok I saw this post a while ago but I just wanted to let you know how funny I thought it was. You are so creative with the way you tell stories--I find myself captivated every time reading how you deal with life. Even though I've never met you (although I do technically live in your house) I laughed so hard when I read this! I shared it with all the Wildes at Sunday dinner who also thought it was pretty funny.