Sean tried to videotape it once. Till I made him stop. The funniest time ever though, was when I was teaching during my seventh or eigth month. We were sitting around a table having a book discussion with six kids and all of a sudden six pairs of eyes widened like crazy as they literally watched him shift his butt from one side of my belly to the other. Those kids were freaked!
4 comments:
Fun!!
Ah! I miss that!!! So glad things are going well with you and the baby.
Sean tried to videotape it once. Till I made him stop. The funniest time ever though, was when I was teaching during my seventh or eigth month. We were sitting around a table having a book discussion with six kids and all of a sudden six pairs of eyes widened like crazy as they literally watched him shift his butt from one side of my belly to the other. Those kids were freaked!
I always loved seeing my sisters go through this stage. Plus, it's kind of funky for an outside person to be able to feel the movement too.
Glad your little one is growing well! :^)
Post a Comment