Sunday, May 18, 2008

sunday music

Yesterday, while we were in Manhattan, we were lured into St. Paul's Chapel by the most beautiful rehearsal I've ever listened to. I wish you could have been there to hear it, too, because the 30 seconds of it that I was able to capture on my camera doesn't nearly do the live performance justice.


6 comments:

Amy F. P. said...

You guys are always doing so many fun things in New York. Good for you for taking advantage of all the things to do there.

Kelly said...

So cool.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Wow, I LOVE music! I bet it was just beautiful!

Eric said...

I am very envious.

Disco Mom said...

Things like that get me thinking, "Who can I blame that I am not musical?"

Emily said...

That is gorgeous. I wish I could see more musical performances (or even rehearsals). Unfortunately, two and a half kids plus lack of serious opportunity in Omaha does not equal a formula for music entertainment for me. Someday...