Oh! What a good boy! He looks like he is so good with his pincher grasp! My kids slam their little fists down on the food and hope it sticks! He is so cute, and he just keeps getting cuter! I have shown so many of my friends the “scratch and sniff sticker” blog. Everyone thinks it is just the cutest!
6 comments:
Oh! What a good boy! He looks like he is so good with his pincher grasp! My kids slam their little fists down on the food and hope it sticks!
He is so cute, and he just keeps getting cuter! I have shown so many of my friends the “scratch and sniff sticker” blog. Everyone thinks it is just the cutest!
And now the question is--will he ever eat peas and carrots again? :)
Mmmm. Good taste, Garrett =)
...is it bad I was thinking "I'm glad I don't have to clean it up"?
Might be worth it if I had an adorable son though...
Yum. A fresh baked chocolate chip cookie sounds so good. I think I'll have to go make some now.
I was going to ask the same question - has he eaten peas and carrots since? :)
It's so fun to introduce your kids to new things - especially yummy food!
Post a Comment