Not only did Blake cook me breakfast, dinner, AND chocolate fondue yesterday for Mother's Day, HE ALSO did the dishes. He showered me with sincere compliments about my developing talent to cook tasty meals, which went hand-in-hand quite nicely with the lovely apron he bought me. Garrett gave his mama the most divine Mother's Day Nap imaginable: he fell asleep on our bus ride home from church (about 1:15), made a good transfer from my arms to his crib, and didn't wake up until 4:00. I, of course, was quick to take advantage of his passed out state and deeply slept the afternoon away myself. It was heavenly.
I'm already imagining it difficult to rival this royal treatment next month for Father's Day.
6 comments:
Sounds like your mother's day was divine! I love the apron too!
Sounds like your mother's day was great. I think the best mothers day present is when you child takes a long nap.
way to go garrett! happy first official mother's day to you!
Good! A wonderful mother like you deserves a wonderful day!!
Lately I'm really into aprons. Looks like you got a good one!
I love the new apron you got! It's so pretty I'd only want to put it on after I had cooked everything!
Post a Comment