MommyOfThree!
Congratulations! Email me your address and I'll get your new jewelry in the mail to you.
Yes, I suppose I could have just gone out and gotten my ears pierced so that I could dangle these puppies from my own lobes, but honestly, pierced ears just don't interest me. I don't accessorize much anyway and deep down I irrationally fear that I'll end up with an infection like the time Theo did when he let Cockroach's sister pierce his ear. Besides, hosting a giveaway was quite fun. Maybe I'll have to do it again sometime.
A few of you asked me to give a tutorial on how to make these earrings. But, despite the fact that I can apparently make them, I'm no good at giving understandable instructions. However, at the activity, I was given a handout which cleanly outlined the steps to make them. I've scanned it into my computer and if you want to see a copy, email me and I'll forward it on.
Yes, I suppose I could have just gone out and gotten my ears pierced so that I could dangle these puppies from my own lobes, but honestly, pierced ears just don't interest me. I don't accessorize much anyway and deep down I irrationally fear that I'll end up with an infection like the time Theo did when he let Cockroach's sister pierce his ear. Besides, hosting a giveaway was quite fun. Maybe I'll have to do it again sometime.
A few of you asked me to give a tutorial on how to make these earrings. But, despite the fact that I can apparently make them, I'm no good at giving understandable instructions. However, at the activity, I was given a handout which cleanly outlined the steps to make them. I've scanned it into my computer and if you want to see a copy, email me and I'll forward it on.
4 comments:
Love that episode of the Cosby show. That show is just classic.
I don't accessorize much, but it is nice to have the ears pierced. But hey, if you've gone this long without doing it, what's the rest of your life? Pierced ears can be overrated.
Yipee!!! I'll take it as a sign that someone with more pull than me is tired of seeing the plain old hoops that I always wear.;)
Thanks a bunch!!
Congrats, Mommyofthree! I'll be asking for the handout!
That Random website is hilarious. Yay for a successful giveaway!
Post a Comment