After paying close attention to it for the last few days, I think I've finally been able to pinpoint that oft-recurring little fluttering feeling deep inside my gut.
And judging by the movement felt just this morning, our baby is certainly an active one. No wonder it has such a fast little bird-like heartbeat.
There are no words to describe how amazing this is to me -- and believe me, I've consulted a thesaurus. There just are no words.
4 comments:
I can't tell you how happy I am for you!!!!!!! Enjoy the flutterings...it's sort of sad not to feel them anymore. Although, his little smiles make up for that!
Thanks, Sara...it's pretty fun. :)
3 Nephi 19:34 Nevertheless, so great and marvelous were the words ... that they cannot be written, neither can they be uttered by man.
What great news!
- Dad
Those first flutterings are awesome! They were even more exciting with my second pregnancy for some reason. Babies never get old :)
I just love putting my hand on my belly and being the only person in the universe who can feel my baby move. Motherhood is amazing.
Post a Comment