A recap of the last few days:
Thursday: Invited to the home of another young married couple in the ward. Ate their pizza. Engaged in pleasant conversation.
Friday: Watched the NBC Thursday night line-up on tape (couldn't watch yesterday; see above). Fast forwarded the commercials. Devoured chocolate oreo malts.
Saturday: Ventured to Edinburgh, Indiana to investigate the factory outlets. Got a little freaked out in the Motherhood Maternity store. Bought from the clearance racks at Gap and Eddie Bauer instead.
Sunday: Took 2 naps and went to bed early. Read a lot. Lounged. Talked to family. Cooked and ate a dinner that required relatively no clean-up. Also ate more chocolate oreo malts.
5 comments:
We took my cute little pregnant friend (due July 23rd) to Motherhood this last week. She also had a minor panic attack. You should check out Old Navy's maternity--especially the clearance stuff, online. Good luck.
So nice to know that I'm not only one who feels a little weird inside a Motherhood store. :)
And yes, I'm a fan of Old Navy, as well as JCPenny -- not that I've actually purchased anything yet (though I'm starting to get a bit desperate in the pants department), but they are the only two places I can find that sell pants for tall people. Blast the need for a 34" inseam!
By the way -- were you able to find your Poor College Student's List of Necessary Baby Items? I'd still love a copy.
Sounds like pretty normal pregnancy behavior!!! I must admit I still love most of my maternity clothes...you'll begin to love the shopping again!
The freakiest thing about those maternity stores are the fake stuffed bellies in the dressing room that are supposed to help you decide what to buy. Do people actually strap those on? But maybe at the rate you are consuming chocolate oreo malts it came in handy... ;)
BTW - I loved your funny submission to my contest! In a few years when she starts dating it will be all too real...
Whose brilliant idea were those fake stuffed belly things anyway? They don't seem to do anything but creep you out about your growing mid-section, leaving you to wonder if you're really going to end up that misshapen. I don't know...but I'm not a fan.
I am, however, a fan of chocolate oreo malts. So it's probably a good thing that we ran out of ice cream last night.
Post a Comment