Monday, February 19, 2007

Three Short Lists

Three Ways in Which Today Feels Very Much Like a Monday:
  1. I woke up with a headache. Consequently, I'm finding it harder than usual to concentrate.
  2. It's President's Day, but most of Indiana does not observe the holiday with a day off from work.
  3. My wardrobe options are getting smaller as I get too big for my normal clothes, but am still too small for maternity clothes.

Three Things I Did Over the Weekend:
  1. Visited and ate fondue with our friends, the Paulsen's.
  2. Made soft pretzels for the first time -- they turned out delicious, especially when dipped in my honey mustard sauce concoction.
  3. Took a nap. Or two.

Three Things that Will Keep Me Busy This Week:
  1. Attend the play, Jane Eyre, with Blake.
  2. Help chaperon the youth temple trip to Columbus.
  3. Go to the dentist.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ah...the clothing problems. Such fun. I'm in between my pre-pregnancy clothes and "fat" clothes...most of my maternity clothes are too big/obviously meant for a pregnant woman...the only things that fit okay are oversized non-maternity items. Hope you find some things soon that you like and fit!