Monday, February 09, 2009

lest you think he can do no wrong

21 comments:

Mallory said...

Carson just informed me that this is a picture of him. It must be the universal expression of 1 1/2 year-old frustration. Carson also tells me that Garrett is singing in that video of him coming down the stairs. I wonder if they really understand that gibberish they speak.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Sarah said...

Sometimes it's just good to document those screaming fits.

heath said...

Oh, sadness.

Carrie said...

It's frustrating when they do that, and also heart breaking to know that they aren't happy. Oh the cruel twist of fate!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I love it. :)

Jolynn said...

It is good to know that my kids aren't the only ones that scream like that.

Sarah Kay said...

sad or frustrating as that is, I laughed out loud when I saw it.

Lindsay said...

Oh -- I laughed, too. I'm still laughing. Sometimes his tantrums are so incredibly ridiculous.

Peter and Mandy said...

Make sure you keep that and show it to his future dates. He'll love you for that. :) Everyone deserves to have a good throwing a fit picture.

JoEllen said...

This picture is awesome!!

Jenny P. said...

I love it!!!

goddessdivine said...

Classic. Hold on to that baby for future blackmailing.

Anonymous said...

Every mother needs a photo like this to add to the album. So now we really know...

Emily said...

That is classic.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I have one of me just like that - from last week :)

Katie said...

I love the drama that is in a toddlers life. It looks like his world has just crumbled around him.

Sara said...

Oh! What a face!

Michelle said...

That is awesome. I have a few of Kiara doing that same thing. Has he started throwing himself on the floor yet? Kiara has that trick mastered. Ahhh Sweet moments. :)

Kristi said...

Priceless. I can almost hear him all the way in Utah!

Lyndsie Miles said...

I just laughing. I love pictures like this. So real, and still so cute!