Mmmm. That makes me want to curl up with a soft blankie of my own. And hope that my hair wouldn't do the same thing (although I'm sure it would).Also? Word verification: boscotic. I wonder if it's a disease you catch from living in Boston too long. Hope not, or I'm in trouble.
So cute! That looks very cozy. And the 'do is fabulous.
Awwwww ... i love those short seconds after they wake up from their naps, those red cheeks, warm skin, halfway asleep mode ... my favorite!Great pictures Mom!
Awh cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mmmm. That makes me want to curl up with a soft blankie of my own. And hope that my hair wouldn't do the same thing (although I'm sure it would).
Also? Word verification: boscotic. I wonder if it's a disease you catch from living in Boston too long. Hope not, or I'm in trouble.
So cute! That looks very cozy. And the 'do is fabulous.
Awwwww ... i love those short seconds after they wake up from their naps, those red cheeks, warm skin, halfway asleep mode ... my favorite!
Great pictures Mom!
Awh cute.
Post a Comment