I KNEW it! This is really weird (mostly cause all my bloggy friends show up in my dreams now), but I woke up the other morning having a wierd, completely unrelated dream and kept thinking that you were pregnant. I know. I'm crazy--you'd think I was the pregnant one! I'm still nursing, maybe those hormones are still making me crazy. Anyhow, congratulations--that's great news!
I will repeat everyone else with a hearty congrats! I can't believe what a great ultrasound profile you have there. It's really a great picture!! Hope you're feeling well (or are you far enough along that you're past that yuckiness already?).
Hi! We're friends from KY of Joyce & Gary's! Congratulation's! We have two grandchildren on the way in July...one boy & one girl! It's so fun to keep up with old friends! Blake would know our girls, in fact he & Heather tied in a hot dog eating contest once in YM-YW! Isn't that something to remember?!? Just wanted to drop in and let you know we are happy for you all! If you are ever in KY...drop by! :)
Yay! Adam and I are overjoyed for you and Blake. This kid will have awesome back-to-school styling birthday parties: (a) because his mother is awesome and (b) because kids desperately need a party at that time of year. I hope you are weathering the first trimester okay--remember that citrus fruits have a natural anti-nausea effect :)
43 comments:
What wonderful news! Congratulations Lindsay and family.
Congratulations! Here's hoping for Jane!
Yeah! how exciting! Congratulations!
Garrett's going to be the best big brother a little girl (or boy) could ask for!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!
You are stronger than me :O)
Hooray! Congrats!
Yay. Labor day--lol!
oh, hooray!!! This news makes my day!! Are you feeling OK??? (um, way unintentional rhyming there!)
Keep us posted!
Labor Day. That's pretty funny. Congratulations!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!
Fabulous news! Congratulations!!!
What wonderful news! Spetember babies are great!!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet him or her. Hope you are feeling okay.
That is great news! Congratulations. I guess it will be time for a double stroller, huh?
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Again, this is so exciting. Congratulations!! I look forward to updates!
No way?!!! So, so excited for you. Are you ready to be a mother of two in New York?
Congratulations!
Fantastic! Love the little pic.
Look how tiny! Congratulations! I'm hoping you deliver on labor day.
Congratulations! How exciting for your family!
Congratulations! We're so excited for your family.
Yippee!! The world could use some more of your offspring.
I'm completely delighted. Can't wait!
(I hope you're feeling and doing well...)
I KNEW it! This is really weird (mostly cause all my bloggy friends show up in my dreams now), but I woke up the other morning having a wierd, completely unrelated dream and kept thinking that you were pregnant. I know. I'm crazy--you'd think I was the pregnant one! I'm still nursing, maybe those hormones are still making me crazy.
Anyhow, congratulations--that's great news!
congrats!!! I had another feeling Garrett needed to be a big brother...so excited for you!
Hooray, HOORAY! I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling great!
Congratulations! Garrett's going to be one cute big brother.
What wonderful news! Congrats to you.
Awesome. Glad it's all going well. Have you been feeling well?
Wow, that is fantastic! You are a good secret keeper too! And a dang hard primary-president-baby-grower worker. You deserve BLESSINGS!
I will repeat everyone else with a hearty congrats! I can't believe what a great ultrasound profile you have there. It's really a great picture!! Hope you're feeling well (or are you far enough along that you're past that yuckiness already?).
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! What a fitting day to be due, too. How exciting!
Congrats!!! Funny how I'm not surprised. I am so happy for you all!
Yay! Congrats on your new little one!
Add mine to the numerous others - congrats! Hope you feel well!
Hi! We're friends from KY of Joyce & Gary's! Congratulation's! We have two grandchildren on the way in July...one boy & one girl! It's so fun to keep up with old friends! Blake would know our girls, in fact he & Heather tied in a hot dog eating contest once in YM-YW! Isn't that something to remember?!? Just wanted to drop in and let you know we are happy for you all! If you are ever in KY...drop by! :)
Yay! Adam and I are overjoyed for you and Blake. This kid will have awesome back-to-school styling birthday parties: (a) because his mother is awesome and (b) because kids desperately need a party at that time of year. I hope you are weathering the first trimester okay--remember that citrus fruits have a natural anti-nausea effect :)
I'll add my congrats to everyone else's! So fun!
Wow congrats!
Post a Comment