Friday, February 20, 2009

baby play

You guys have got to see this. It's a time lapse video of a 9-month old baby at play. Garrett and I have watched this thing several times and can't seem to get enough -- of either the roly poly little boy or the French song accompanying him in the background. Enjoy!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My word! What a busy kid. I get tired just watching the first 30 seconds of this. Wow. I wish my kids played that well on their own for that length of time!

Keeper of the Blog said...

Adorable and amazing--what child will play alone for four hours?

Claire said...

Oh man that is hilarious and AWESOME!!!!!

Peter and Mandy said...

Wow that is one busy kid!

Kristi said...

What a fun idea! I feel like going back and seeing how many laps around the room he did.

Kristie said...

That was great!
Just a sad side note, Brother Frazier passed away this week, his funeral is today.

goddessdivine said...

I think the best part is watching it in fast forward. At least he's getting good use out of all his toys.

Jolynn said...

Why can't my kids actually play with their toys like that?

tappingflamingo said...

This was so cute. Makes me miss my babies (they are all big now). My mom use to say they were the "playingest babies!", and this brings me back to those times again...