It's gotta be so nice to see popcorn trees and colorful, spring flowers popping up across the concrete jungle over there. Are you guys thinking of taking any pictures at Central Park anytime soon?? :)
Off topic, I found this site that plays background noise- surely NYC is much noiser than the sounds portrayed here? http://www.iserenity.com/newyork/newyork.htm
I'm jealous myself. Everyone's talking about global warming and early spring, but you should see it in UT! The trees are still bare here. We've got tulips and daffodils up but as far as leaves on trees, there's barely any at all. I'm hoping they'll just pop up overnight sometime this week.
Yay for blossoms! They've totally lifted my spirits. I'm glad you think Brooklyn is as beautiful in the spring as I do. It does my heart good to see the flowers, too, esp. daffodils. I'm really taken with the magnolia trees here, too. They're gorgeous! Thanks for the pics. We should take some, too.
17 comments:
beautiful -- and I'm jealous .... still very wintery in SD!!!!
I can't even discribe my jealousy~
It's gotta be so nice to see popcorn trees and colorful, spring flowers popping up across the concrete jungle over there. Are you guys thinking of taking any pictures at Central Park anytime soon?? :)
So pretty! It makes me so happy to live in NY in the Spring.
B E A U T I F U L!!!
B E A U T I F U L!!!
lovely!
I'm jealous! We are still 100% blossom-less.
I love blossomed trees. I wish we had more of those around here. Enjoy them while they last.
I think Boston's about two weeks behind you guys. I'm starting to jump up and down here in my eagerness to see some color.
Thanks for sharing the gorgeousness.
So pretty. I've been enjoying the Spring here down South, as well :) You can see pictures of it on my garden blog :)
Very nice! I wish there were more trees here...
Off topic, I found this site that plays background noise- surely NYC is much noiser than the sounds portrayed here?
http://www.iserenity.com/newyork/newyork.htm
I'm jealous myself. Everyone's talking about global warming and early spring, but you should see it in UT! The trees are still bare here. We've got tulips and daffodils up but as far as leaves on trees, there's barely any at all. I'm hoping they'll just pop up overnight sometime this week.
That looks so nice! The weather was 80 yesterday here in UT, but today it is suppose to snow...?! Blah! I want to garden!
Yay for blossoms! They've totally lifted my spirits. I'm glad you think Brooklyn is as beautiful in the spring as I do. It does my heart good to see the flowers, too, esp. daffodils. I'm really taken with the magnolia trees here, too. They're gorgeous! Thanks for the pics. We should take some, too.
I love that tree in the second picture. Spring is so great because it is so gray and dull for so long, and then POP, out comes color.
Beautiful! I love spring!
Post a Comment