Ha!! Well I know it isn't really perspire, but what does the line say for real? conspire? I can't remember!!
Yeah..."conspire."
Ummm - you mean it's NOT prespire? Oh dear. ;)
That is REALLY funny!Thanks for the info on NYC, I'm really excited to go to the city to see everything.
duah! i thought the same exact thing!
Yup. Me too.
Ha! This is funny. We should all post about song lyrics that we had all wrong for years before we figured out the right ones. For me, I had no idea what a "shalmenno" was that they talk about in "Love One Another."
Yeah, I think a lot of us thought the same thing. In fact I'm glad you pointed out the actual lyrics because I couldn't think of them.
Yeah. My dad always used to sing it:Later on, we'll perspireAs we sit in the fire.What can I say? It was a dad thing.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ha!! Well I know it isn't really perspire, but what does the line say for real? conspire? I can't remember!!
Yeah..."conspire."
Ummm - you mean it's NOT prespire? Oh dear. ;)
That is REALLY funny!
Thanks for the info on NYC, I'm really excited to go to the city to see everything.
duah! i thought the same exact thing!
Yup. Me too.
Ha! This is funny. We should all post about song lyrics that we had all wrong for years before we figured out the right ones. For me, I had no idea what a "shalmenno" was that they talk about in "Love One Another."
Yeah, I think a lot of us thought the same thing. In fact I'm glad you pointed out the actual lyrics because I couldn't think of them.
Yeah. My dad always used to sing it:
Later on, we'll perspire
As we sit in the fire.
What can I say? It was a dad thing.
Post a Comment