Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Without further ado...

Blake and I are delighted to introduce

Garrett Blake

born Saturday, June 30, 2007, 6:55 p.m.

and measuring in at 6 lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches



I think we'll keep him.

18 comments:

Lindsay said...

Silly Marie - No need to cast your vote again -- I think it's safe to say you pretty much won the contest. Congrats!

Desmama said...

Ohhhhh . . . he is such a wee precious little guy. That picture of him curled right up to you is simply beyond words adorable. Congratulations, all three of you! I am truly so happy for you.

Kristeee said...

Congratulations!! I was getting pretty suspicious with you not posting all weekend... Looks like you're both doing well, and both looking very cute!

Lance and Kristi said...

Your announcement made me teary eyed for some reason. I had a hunch he was born this weekend as you hadn't commented or posted for a few days.

I am so glad you made it through to the end and now have a cute little guy to cuddle!

Becca said...

Yay! I'm so happy that baby Garrett is here safe and sound. And what a cutie he is! Congratulations, and I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

:D

FoxyJ said...

So cute! Congratulations :)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Put Blake and my guesses together and we did pretty well. I'm glad you didn't have to wait too long!

jeanine said...

Oh congrats! He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so great. Best of luck with your new little guy.

goddessdivine said...

Congrats!! What a cutie!

AmyJane said...

Oh! Hello, precious boy! I totally knew you were off having a baby when you hadn't posted. He is adorable. My other prego friend had her baby this morning as well...all you early birds. You have no idea how lucky you are!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I must admit; I had my suspicions that you were off baby-having as well.

And he's absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all three of you! I called your Provo family and found out you had gone to the hospital. Celsea didn't know if the baby was here yet. I was praying extra hard for you that day! May all your dreams come true for your whole family!!! Love you! Grandma N

Desmama said...

Okay, I had to post again to tell you that when DesTot saw these pictures she said "That little baby's taking care of the mommy!" So. From the mouth of babes.

Jenny said...

So precious!

lori said...

Oh, what a beautiful site!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! And good luck in these coming my-life-has-totally-changed days...

Lippy said...

Congratulations...this is such great news! I'm gonna move up and read the rest, but had to say Best Wishes! God Bless you all!