1. He has awesome, long, skinny feet. Seriously, this kid will end up in size 13s before we know it! Also, he must have spent 9 months playing pat-a-cake with his feet in utero because I often find him relaxing in that position.
2. He likes to cuddle with me.
3. He squeaks when he hiccups.
4. He decided, after a rather nervous episode during his first, that he loves baths. Also, he loves to lick bath water off of his fingers.
5. He does a great Jack Benny impersonation.


6. In fact, the flailing, involuntary movements his arms are constantly making are often pretty adorable.
7. He likes his swing. He also likes being swaddled.
8. He never stays upset for too long. Usually shortly after he starts fussing, he forgets what all his fuss was about and falls asleep.
He's a good baby. And I love him.
8 comments:
He is precious. Newborn babies all swaddled with their eyeballs peeking out is my new favorite thing I think.
So precious. I'm so happy for you and excited for me! The Jack Benny resemblance is hilarious, by the way.
#7 is my fave.
Oh, those pictures are FABULOUS!!! Those peeking eyes! ANd the hands! What a beautiful baby you have, Linds! So happy for you guys!
The hand picture is awesome. Great pics, and soooo cute!!
He's adorable! I'm so glad that you put lot's of pictures up! I love the picture of him in the swing with only part of his head poking up out of the blanket.
too cute!
He's adorable! I'm so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment