Funny. Today is my due date. It's strange to consider that fact as I gaze into the eyes of my precious two-week-old baby. And it's especially strange to realize that, after spending the last day or so completely swimming in my maternity clothes, today I'm back to wearing my regular, pre-pregnancy clothes. I honestly did not expect to bounce back THAT quickly. But, here we are, and I'll take it, at any rate.
6 comments:
Congratulations! That's a really big accomplishment. And you're so nice about it, which makes it so easy to be happy for you (instead of the braggy, uber-competitive-mommy type). Cheers.
Wow. Nicely done! I'm afraid I still can't wear anything pre-maternity...at least not on my top...breastfeeding apparently makes me a bit...well, too large. Ugh.
Don't say that too loud. One thing I hear new mommies complain about is that nothing fits them anymore.
But yay for you. That's got to feel pretty nice.
Hooray for first time moms!
Good for you! That's awesome. Must be nice to be tall :)
Um...I'm very jealous. I can't wear anything non-maternity yet. It's sad. I guess I could, but it's all tight and weird.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's nice to have someone to compare notes with! I like the video of your little guy - it's nice to see that other newborns do the same stuff as ours does, and has that same vacant expression on their faces. Cute.
Post a Comment