
Garrett helped to carve the pumpkin by doing his best to not touch the pumpkin guts.


But afterward he was more than willing to help blow out the jack o' lantern's candle.

Blake as Roger with two of his 101 Dalmations.


The two puppies. Garrett was super fascinated by his new black nose.

Trick or treating!
9 comments:
Darling! I love the Halloween costumes.
Cute! I love the little black nose!
What fun costumes! Looks like you guys had fun.
Love the costumes!
Those are just the sweetest costumes! What a darling idea! (I wish I had something original to post but really, the only words to describe them are like "cute" "darling" "sweet" etc.)
The dalmations idea is super cute! I love the pictures of Garrett blowing out the candle! It's so funny.
Awwww! Your boys are SO cute! I love their costumes!
Thanks for sharing! But where's the pics of you in your awesome costume? And sorry I was late in sending you the pic of Blake at the party. I'll send it right now.
Such cute little puppies! I love the black noses!
Post a Comment