My parents and Blake's parents were married on the same day one year apart. It's kind of spooky if you think about it too long. So we won't. Instead we'll just wish them both a very
Happy Anniversary

to Dave and Nancy,
established November 21, 1979
(Whoa! 30 years!)
and to Gary and Joyce,
established November 21, 1978
6 comments:
That must be when semester break came along for Thanksgiving. :)
So nice to see where you two come from, Lindsay your looks it's totally from your mom's and your husband's (and Garrett) is totally from his dad's.
Amazing
Happy Anniversary to them!
That IS kind of spooky. But a very Happy Anniversary to both couples!!!
I can see where you both get your good looks from!
It would be really spooky if that was your anniversary too!
I saw your mom yesterday at her ward (we were there for a baby blessing). Too bad I didn't check your blog on Saturday so I could wish her a happy anniversary.
Post a Comment