Thank you! I'd make an acceptance speech, but I'm at a loss for words. (Also, I'm not wearing a form-fitting sequined gown, which somehow seems necessary for moments like this.) I am very flattered, though, and wish, in my gratitude, to pass the love on again. This time I'd like to award Celia Marie at Comings and Goings. I've been reading her blog for ages now, and, though I've never met her in real life, I've long enjoyed her thoughts on a variety of topics. Add to that the fact that she's an excellent cook AND has an adorable little boy just a few months younger than Garrett, and you've got a blog I love reading.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
blog oscar night
I feel like it's my night at the Oscars. First MommyofThree stamps my blog as "Excellent." And now MommyJ tells me that she loves my blog:
Thank you! I'd make an acceptance speech, but I'm at a loss for words. (Also, I'm not wearing a form-fitting sequined gown, which somehow seems necessary for moments like this.) I am very flattered, though, and wish, in my gratitude, to pass the love on again. This time I'd like to award Celia Marie at Comings and Goings. I've been reading her blog for ages now, and, though I've never met her in real life, I've long enjoyed her thoughts on a variety of topics. Add to that the fact that she's an excellent cook AND has an adorable little boy just a few months younger than Garrett, and you've got a blog I love reading.
Thank you! I'd make an acceptance speech, but I'm at a loss for words. (Also, I'm not wearing a form-fitting sequined gown, which somehow seems necessary for moments like this.) I am very flattered, though, and wish, in my gratitude, to pass the love on again. This time I'd like to award Celia Marie at Comings and Goings. I've been reading her blog for ages now, and, though I've never met her in real life, I've long enjoyed her thoughts on a variety of topics. Add to that the fact that she's an excellent cook AND has an adorable little boy just a few months younger than Garrett, and you've got a blog I love reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why thank you! I feel honored.
Post a Comment