Monday, November 03, 2008

1984

It would seem that bibliophilism is genetic. Either that, or Big Brother told him to read it.


8 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

LOL! He must be your son... reading at the ripe old age of one! I'm excited to hear what his review of the book will be. =)

Kristie said...

That book freaked me out, maybe reading it up side down is the key! He's such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

I love his cute little laugh!

Jolynn said...

He is so cute! I love the yard stick in the desk drawer handles. What a great idea!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Excellent!

Carrie said...

He is so cute and so BIG!! I love that you dressed him up as Charlie Brown. Love you guys!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I think he's subtly trying to tell you (in his wordless way) that he wants a younger sibling. You know--big brother? He wants to be one...?

Ah, nevermind. It was too much of a stretch.

Becca said...

What a cutie! I love how he keeps wandering around from chair to couch like he's trying to find just the right place to read. Maybe it's already time to make him a reading nook. :)