Thumbs in the thumb place,
Fingers all together.
This is the song
We sing in mitten weather!
This is the song
We sing in mitten weather!
Though it's gotten drastically colder here in the last few days, I wouldn't exactly call it "mitten weather" as there is no snow on the ground. Not yet, anyway. But it's certainly not too early to pull out the winter gear which, because the novelty has not yet worn off, is still pretty entertaining.
14 comments:
Love the fur! He looks lost in all that warmth!
That is the cutest little winter face I have ever seen. Bar none.
Garrett will stay warm with that coat. Very Cute!
Cute song, cute boy! We love you guys. I also loved the video of him talking to himself in the TV. I don't remember if I commented on that so I wanted you to know.
That has got to be one of my favorite pics of all time!
ah, this totally made my day!!!!!!
That jacket is awesome. I love when kids get all bundled up. So cute!
Oh goodness that is so cute. We're enjoying mid 80 degree weather here :)
That is awesome!
Love the picture.
Ah, so cute! I love the three pictures of him discovering his mittens.
Cute pictures... I'd be thrilled if I could convince my kids that they need shoes on when it's cold.. they always give me the, "but my feet aren't cold, mommy!"
Well okay then, crazy child. run to the mailbox in your barefeet when it's 19 degrees!
Garrett sure looks nice and toasty! I love bringing out the winter gear and playing in the snow...which we don't have yet, but hopefully will soon because I have a few kids who keep wishing for snow!
So cute, he looks like the little brother in that Christmas Story movie.
Post a Comment