Wednesday, August 08, 2007

To hold you over...

The last few days have been busy. We've introduced Blake's family to the Jar Museum and other local Muncie attractions, the Amish in Shipshewana, Indiana, and to the fact that our apartment really is crowded with seven people living in it. It's been a lot of fun. And the fun's just beginning -- tomorrow we're heading to Nauvoo to spend a couple of days there. Obviously there has not been much time to devote to blogging, but I promise I'll give a full report of all our goings-ons in a few days. But in the meantime, to hold you over, here is a video of Garrett being, oh, pretty darn adorable. My observant readers may notice that he's grown up a lot since the last video. Anyway, do enjoy!

3 comments:

Lizardbreath McGee said...

So, I kind of think his little widow's peak is pretty much the most adorable thing I've seen in some time. Also, his legs are cute.

Have a blast in Nauvoo! I love that town!

Jenny said...

I love his widows peak! So precious.

Kristeee said...

Hopefully his tendency to spit up in front of cameras is only due to infancy and not to stage fright! We'll have to wait and see, I guess :) I love his wide-eyed expressions and the baby grunts. So fun.