Tuesday, July 21, 2009

they let him drive what?!

My younger brother, Riley, is spending his summer in Wisconsin doing a transportation logistics internship with the trucking company Schneider National. Though I'm not entirely sure why (maybe because they're crazy? Because if you know Riley...), they let him and his fellow intern get behind the wheel of one of their semis to take it for a spin around a parking lot. Photos were taken, and subsequently snatched from his Facebook page by yours truly because honestly, this was too good not to share.



He mastered the parking lot. Next up: the interstate. Well, maybe not quite yet. But really, who needs a desk job when you can look this cool behind the wheel of a big orange semi truck?

3 comments:

MOMster said...

He does look pretty suave behind the wheel of such a large transport vehicle. You can tell him I said so. ;) How exciting!

Kristie said...

I've always wanted to drive a big rig...guess I'll have to settle with our van...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I have a new respect for truck drivers!