Monday, June 29, 2009

round trip: jfk to lax

You may or may not have been wondering where the heck I've been, and I'd bet that at least one or two of you thought that I was away giving birth to a very pre-term baby. Well, I'm back, and I'm still pregnant. I have spent the last week in sunny Southern California celebrating the nuptials of Blake's brother, Eric, and his lovely bride, Kiersten. We had a wonderful time, and I'm anxious to tell you all about it, but right now I'm up to my ears in post-vacation laundry and grocery shopping, and when I'm done with that I need to make a few more preparations for Garrett's birthday. (For those keeping track at home, he turns 2 tomorrow!!) But stay tuned. There will be much to report on in the coming days.

6 comments:

goddessdivine said...

Sounds like a lot of fun (not the laundry and grocery shopping....).

Jenny P. said...

happy you are home safe and sound. :) and that baby is still in the oven.

vdg family said...

Hooray you are back and you had a good time! Now to play. Whatcha doing this week?

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday to Garrett! I'm glad that you had fun at Blake's brother's wedding.

Emily said...

2! That's so exciting! We're celebrating Spencer's first birthday this weekend. Happy birthday-ing and holiday-ing!

Lance and Kristi said...

I can't believe you were out here and we didn't even get a chance to see you!

Oh well. Next time we are in New York, right?

Hope you had a great time!