Thank you for counting us as the Saturday stop on your East Coast Spring Break Tour. It was a treat and a privilege to show you some of our favorite places. We had such fun, starting our day with some tasty Brooklyn bagels followed by a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and into parts of Lower Manhattan.
Next we took some pleasant walks through the ever bohemian Washington Square Park and The Village surrounding it.
We ended our day with a bit of window shopping in a few of our favorite stores in the Flatiron District (Books of Wonder and Fishs Eddy), along with some spectacular views of the Flatiron Building itself.
Over the course of the day, we had some great conversations, catching each other up on our lives and making up for the continental difference in where we each currently call home. You got to meet Garrett and, if I'm recalling correctly, you were lucky enough to witness all of his moods, from happy, carefree, and talkative to his famously explosive meltdowns. You were so patient as we took care of both his needs and my own, as I became worn out much faster than the rest of our little group.
We had a GREAT day, Michelle, and consider ourselves lucky to have spent it with you! The next time you embark on another East Coast Tour, do come back and see us again!
Love,
Us
7 comments:
I love seeing all the sites of NY. I think we'll have to take a trip so we can be one of your blog posts. =)
Jealous! But I guess I shouldn't be too jealous because it was less than a year ago that I got to see you guys in NY, and less than 2 months ago that I got to see Michelle in CA. I just like you all so much!
oh pregnant one... you look awesome. :)
Glad you had fun. I hope you still live there if I ever make it to new york. :)
Visitors are always fun. Glad you had a good time.
Garrett is too cute with his "overbite". And look at you with your little belly! It looks like you had a great Saturday.
Jealous big time!
Love seeing friends together! Glad it was a great time!
Post a Comment