Garrett exhibited a number of extreme likes and dislikes while we were in Texas. For example, if it had a button he could push (like the button on the
dancing monkey), he liked it unequivocally. A few things, though, he approached with more caution. The haircut his Aunt Kimberly gave him, for instance, was not what you would classify as a favorite:

He sure looked handsome afterward, though!
Due to an incident our first evening there, which resulted in an early bedtime for one bigger boy and physical and emotional trauma instilled in one little boy, Garrett was wary of his Uncle Neil. By the end of our visit, however, all issues seemed to have either been resolved or forgotten, and they decided they were quite fond of each other. They even shared some tender goodbye kisses at the airport.


Other things Garrett really liked in Texas included:
Sneaking pretzels from the pantry:
Blowing bubbles with Grandma Joyce:

Playing ball in the backyard:
And playing with the giant parachute:
8 comments:
What a cutie. I love the hair cut picture! What a fun time in Texas!
How nice to play outside without a coat on. I bet Garrett enjoyed that.
who wouldn't love to share everyone else ice cream??? I'm a big fan of ice cream so I wouldn't mind if everyone will give me a bite of their bowl or cone! :D
Fun little boy!
I love the idea of playing with a giant parachute! We'll have to try that sometimes, it looks awesome. Haircuts aren't so much fun, so I don't blame Garrett one bit for his dislike. The picture is pretty funny though!!
That's a great picture of his haircut! My nephew screams and carries on as if each hair has nerve endings. It's exciting.
The parachute! We used to play with those in PE in Elementary school, and it was always my favorite. Well, that and jump rope.
As you can immagine, I'm thinking Uncle Niel is the most imteresting in this post, although the haircut cracked me up!
Love the haircut picture!
Why is it that kids don't like getting their hair cut? It doesn't hurt them does it?
Post a Comment