Ha!
cute ;-)
yay! if only their heads weren't so heavy!
that was great! way to go garrett :)
I love the widened eyes as he falls over. Does he really want to sit up?
impressive! And I enjoyed your "wish list" !! MMMMmmmmm..."If I were a rich man..." :)
Such a cutie!
Awe--sooooo cute!
A new adventure and vantage point of the world - how fun!
SUCH A BIG BOY!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ha!
cute ;-)
yay! if only their heads weren't so heavy!
that was great! way to go garrett :)
I love the widened eyes as he falls over. Does he really want to sit up?
impressive! And I enjoyed your "wish list" !! MMMMmmmmm..."If I were a rich man..." :)
Such a cutie!
Awe--sooooo cute!
A new adventure and vantage point of the world - how fun!
SUCH A BIG BOY!!!
Post a Comment