- Go for pizza at Peppino's (whose brick oven style Brooklyn pizza will beat out Grimaldi's touristy Brooklyn pizza any day). Check.
- Go for dessert at the local Greek-run French-style bakery, making sure to devour the most chocolatey item on display. Check.
- Laugh as Garrett made straining faces while filling his diaper. Check.
- Read The Onion, which Blake has happily started bringing home for me each night to read, and crack up over yesterday's headline. Check.
- Watch the season premier of 30 Rock (hilarious) and another hour-long new episode of The Office (also fantastic). Check.
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. Check.
- Snap photos of Garrett while he was being smiley and adorable during a stop in the park for a feeding. (It's amazing how a full tummy can improve a mood!) Check.
- Take the train from Grand Central Station to Massachusetts for a relaxing New England weekend with more family. _________.
- Upload more pictures from the last few days to hold you all over until we can officially check the above item off the itinerary. Check.
Have a nice weekend everyone!
7 comments:
Tell your mom she look good in Garrett.
that smiley baby face is too stinkin adorable! enjoy your weekend with family. what fun!
I wanna see more pictures of Garrett the Carrot!!!
That Onion News thing is pretty hilarious! Why did I not know about this before?
The Onion is so funny. And...lucky us!..we own Full House Season Two so we can watch it any old time. Thank goodness the girls got totally into Full House before we left for Utah. We bought it for hours of peace on the long drive, and it worked. I used to have the biggest crush on Jesse but also secretly liked Joey because he is so funny.
Hope you had a great weekend!
oh it looks like you are having so much fun! Tell your mother if she can smuggle me one of those chocolate delightful treats from the Greek run French place to please do so. And I just wanted to tell you we SUCCESSfully used our wood burning stove today--hooray!
Cute, cute, cute! And that Onion article was hilarious - I LOVED Full House growing up (TGIF, anyone?). I still wish that I could problem solve like they do - one half hour time slot can fix anything, right?
Post a Comment